-
January 26th, 2001, 03:31 AM
#1
Inactive Member
This place makes me sick
I want to pack up
And lose its monotony
Routines and expectations
Traded for chaos and disorder
It's where I belong
I want to walk down the avenue
With my head held high
Knowing that at any point
My life can be stolen
Now that's excitement
-Trevor
-
January 26th, 2001, 03:36 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
well done....lots of feelin man, you still have your edge, please keep posting, i really like your poetry, the ending....as w/ most poems was catchy, something to help the reader remember it..
___---parch
-
January 26th, 2001, 03:38 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
ps.....i need more...
___---parch
-
January 26th, 2001, 03:41 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
i forgot to mention funny...."now that's excitement"...found that interesting...boy, how many times will i respond to this poem, not trying to praise to much really, just forgot was i was gonna say the first time.
___---parch
-
January 26th, 2001, 03:49 AM
#5
Inactive Member
"I wanna talk about the LA Money Train. Hollywood, California. The place where people come to make it. The train makes many stops on its route. And many try valiantly to get on."
That's all I got to say.
-
October 27th, 2005, 03:30 PM
#6
Senior Hostboard Member
I always wonder what happened...
From days when this board was so fresh and young...
Where is everyone now?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks